Any 3rd parties make an aluminum backing for the Focus? Hoping to take care of the "fra-jee-lay" feeling that it has.
    10-03-2011 12:17 AM
    the only thing i could suggest is putting some sort of 2 way tape on the back cover to prevent it from moving..

a nice trick to stop the *click * feeling is just put a thin piece of paper between back cover and battery and it makes it more steady. Been using this trick for half my phones 
    10-05-2011 08:59 AM
    I don't understand the universal dislike of the plastic backing. I haven't had a problem with its sturdiness, and it makes the phone lighter. I haven't owned a phone this light since my Chocolate.
    10-05-2011 01:43 PM
    Still none that I've seen, BBBert. My cover is stilll tight, even though I remove it 3 or 4 times a week to put in a backup battery, and I don't use a case... and I agree with you staind -here's what I said last time ;) http://forums.windowscentral.com/sam...cus/180347.htm
    10-05-2011 10:38 PM
    I've got a film over the back so it won't get scratched. I guess I still haven't gotten used to it from the 3GS I made the jump
    From.
    10-05-2011 11:52 PM
    the only thing i could suggest is putting some sort of 2 way tape on the back cover to prevent it from moving..

a nice trick to stop the *click * feeling is just put a thin piece of paper between back cover and battery and it makes it more steady. Been using this trick for half my phones 
    [I]ndeed I remember that from my days of the treo 650
    10-06-2011 12:28 AM
    Feels solid in a case, so that works, but it would be to have a little more gerthiness

Sent from my non mindless sheep iphone Samsung Focus using Board Express
    10-06-2011 01:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD