Forced Mango sucessfully but Samsung Now won't update

podsnap

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I sucessfully updated my Samsung Omnia 7 to Mango using the trick.

But the Samsung Now app (which has had a major Mango update) won't update.

In the Marketplace it says "This aplication is not available for your device. Press here for more info."

If you press the Update button it gives the Marketplace error error code: 80320011

Any ideas? It's immensly frustrating.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Hi podsnap, the app isn't actually actually in the marketplace at the moment. Lots have reported your problem. I guess it will start to work again soon when it's fixed. Nothing wrong at your end just keep trying now and again. :)

(No error for me, but getting the not available advice)

I'm quite lucky I have it installed and all working great. The Mango update was excellent.

Desdemona

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I sucessfully updated my Samsung Omnia 7 to Mango using the trick.

But the Samsung Now app (which has had a major Mango update) won't update.

In the Marketplace it says "This aplication is not available for your device. Press here for more info."

If you press the Update button it gives the Marketplace error error code: 80320011

Any ideas? It's immensly frustrating.

Hi podsnap, the app isn't actually actually in the marketplace at the moment. Lots have reported your problem. I guess it will start to work again soon when it's fixed. Nothing wrong at your end just keep trying now and again. :)

(No error for me, but getting the not available advice)

I'm quite lucky I have it installed and all working great. The Mango update was excellent.

Hey guys
I guess its because the new samsung firmware is still not installed on podsnap's phone. I get the same error, and it seems like it would only work with the samsung update. I have mango though. Best ruddy OS out there I tell you:)

podsnap

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I initially thought that too Desdemona, but I saw 'Samsung Update' listed in Zune as it was updating the phone and I've checked since and the firmware, bootloader etc.. are all updated as they should be.

As TheWeeBear mentioned, it would seem that the app isn't actually available for download at the moment (despite being listed - which is annoying).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo