This unboxing of the Samsung Focus is of a Focus with Mango pre-installed. Does this mean that a new Focus would come with 7.5 on it?

Samsung Focus Hands-on and Unboxing with Windows Phone 7.5 Mango [Video] - SlashGear
    10-03-2011 04:27 PM
    If they were brand new stock yes, but i'm sure there will still be plenty of handsets in stores still with NoDo (pre Mango) on them.

You would need to ask, to be 100% sure you got a Mango enabled handset. :)
    10-03-2011 04:32 PM
    If they were brand new stock yes, but i'm sure there will still be plenty of handsets in stores still with NoDo (pre Mango) on them.

You would need to ask, to be 100% sure you got a Mango enabled handset. :)
    Yeah, if it were that easy :( The sales associates in ATT stores are clueless about WP7 devices. The only way I could really do this if if they allowed me to check the phone version on the unboxed device before I got one.
    10-03-2011 04:41 PM
    Yes true mapexvenus you would need to check the software version unless they knew for a fact that they had a new Mango batch in.

And as you say, sales creatures are usually about as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike. :(

Although not all. ;)
    10-03-2011 04:44 PM
    Yes true mapexvenus you would need to check the software version unless they knew for a fact that they had a new Mango batch in.

And as you say, sales creatures are usually about as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike. :(

Although not all. ;)
    Thats a nice way to put it weebear!
    10-03-2011 08:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD