Why the Focus is awesome

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
It has recorded every day of my 7-week old daughters life. I've taken pics or vids daily.

I've also been sending nightly videos to my parents post Mango so they can "see her" before they go to bed. They go nuts for it, amd its pretty cool.

Thanks to WP, I've got a new family tradition!

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Since I've got the attention span of a 3rd grader, that's saying something! :p

Sent from my non mindless sheep iphone Samsung Focus using Board Express

Calnor

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Baseballbert, awesome recording everything about your daughter and sending the videos. I have one question for you, how long are the videos you are able to send? I have a Gmail account set up on my phone, when I try to send videos it tells me that it is too long.
I have a 4yr old. I set up an email account for her. From my phone I email her, pics and letters. I'm thinking of giving her the login and password when she's 15 or 18. We'll see, but I sure wish I could send her videos. Any help you could give me on the video issue would be appreciated.
Thanks.

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
If I keep them to :15 secs, I'm good. There's a beta app I applied to test that is supposed to let you upload videos from phone straight to YouTube. I'll let you know what I turn up.

justinB2

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
Yeah that?s really nice. Even it?s really essential thing for my daily wok. I really love to take pictures and videos by my phone. It?s really awesome.

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
She's pretty awesome to have around. Getting big quick though and my wife insists on introducing her to other boys! =(

He once made a blackberry pie out Mangos. Chickens say "tastes like Mango" when they bite into apples, out of respect. He conquered an entire army of androids with a single Mango. He's the most interesting cell phone user alive. "I dont always use smartphones, but when I do, I use WP. Stay Metro my friends."

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
It has recorded every day of my 7-week old daughters life. I've taken pics or vids daily.

I've also been sending nightly videos to my parents post Mango so they can "see her" before they go to bed. They go nuts for it, amd its pretty cool.

Thanks to WP, I've got a new family tradition!

From personal experience as a grandfather of a now 17 month old grandson I can state that the photos and videos every day from our daughter are generally the highlight of the day and its nice to be able to take pics when hes here and to save the pics to the phone and then to skydrive! and she has the tango on her 3gs which is great with my wife's iPhone and maybe soon I can get Tango on my focus as well. Can't wait!

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
She's pretty awesome to have around. Getting big quick though and my wife insists on introducing her to other boys! =(

Its already time to get yourself a pair of overalls and a baseball to get your practice in to keep the boys away from her until the time is right!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05