focus v.1.3 still no upgrade

peterwww

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
should i still wait or this means somthing is wrong with my phone (I bought the phone in US but i use it in Poland - can this affect update availability?)
the phone is on AT&T

Coffee

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I would guess it's your location, not your phone. There are just so many limiting factors due to location on so many services. It's not your phone.

Plug that bad boy into Zune every night and hope.

raininberkeley

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
sick of waiting for upgrade

I don't have the upgrade yet either, and I'm tired of waiting. If I don't get it by the time my carrier allows me to upgrade my device (about a month) I'm getting the iphone 4Gs.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Forcing is not doing anything bad. In fact Microsoft encouraged it on Twitter. It's just jumping a little in front of the line. Won't hurt anything. If the update is available for your phone it will work. If not, it won't.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

peterwww

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
OK I tried to force it but it did not show the update just a no connetion error. So I'm still waiting but I think it should already be here for v1.3

Last edited:

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I don't have the upgrade yet either, and I'm tired of waiting. If I don't get it by the time my carrier allows me to upgrade my device (about a month) I'm getting the iphone 4Gs.

As has been said before its all about the timing of the disconnect from the internet. I would suggest that if you are using a laptop with wifi to try on a desktop unit. Its easier I think to get it going I tried numerous times on my laptop and then tried aat home with a desktop and it worked on the second time. I wont switch to an iphone because I have an unlimited data plan and wont give it up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon