Actual Specs...

alxclrk

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
What are the actual specs of the Samsung Focus? I am new to WP7, switching over from webOS, and I have seen so many conflicting hardware specs on this phone. I hear it is the best none the less. So is it REALLY 512 RAM and 1gb ROM?

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
welcome.gif

Here's the specs here alexclark938

Features and Specifications - Samsung Focus

Doesn't give what you are asking for but i'm sure someone will be along soon to assist. :)

Welcome along to WPC :)

tsaunders80

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
I came from webOS and the Focus is a nice phone.

I am the developer of Simple Tip Calc and also Dictionary Plus for the touchpad.

I still use my touchpad though - :)

alxclrk

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I will def still be using my touchpad. Pre 2 just isn't hacking it anymore. Battery life even with patches and data off and all the tricks is just so terrible

alxclrk

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Also I was wondering is the Samsung Focus from AT&T got the Mango update yet. I see where people with the Foucs 1.4 havent gotten it, which version is the one that AT&T offers?

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
ATT has both rev 1.3 and 1.4 Focus devices. You need to check to make sure which device you have the 1.4 has issues which have caused delays in getting the mango update getting finaliuzed. The 1.3 update is out and it can be forced. If you get 1.3 then find the force update threads and follow the instructions.

alxclrk

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
It would be nice if they just updated it for both revs. I know from what I read that 1.4 will get the update, but it is just a waiting game. I want to go with the Focus because from everything I have seen, it is a super solid phone hardware wise. And it doesn't hurt that it is really cheap to buy off contact. I am not due for a upgrade with ATT until October 2012 :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett