I'm having the worst friggin' luck with this phone.

jalb

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
I love my phone. Let me throw that out there first. I love the way it feels, I like to use it, it performs great, looks awesome, the works. But I'll be darned if I'm not on my third one, and it's randomly rebooted three times just today. :(

My first one had this weird thing where it would make the notification sound that you get when you plug it in to charge. At first it was just once in a while, and finally, it was constantly beeping and booping. I sent it back.

Second one had screen burn-in. After only a few months. Every screen had a bar across the bottom like the nav bar in IE. Faint, but annoying as heck, and I was afraid it would get worse. I sent it back.

Got my new one this week, set it up. Been using it four days, and it has started to randomly reboot. It happens when I am listening to music via the Zune app. It'll be in the middle of a song and BAM, Samsung logo.

*sigh*

I'm afraid to keep sending it back. I have heard of people getting dropped by their carrier if they complain too much, as the carriers end up considering them to be too high maintenance as a customer.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
What application do you have?

Where do you get your music from? Zune? Amazon?

What memory stick are you using?

Yes, your carrier will drop you at a certain point.

Rodolfo#WP

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Where are you getting your phones and how long have you been with AT&T? It sounds as though ATT has replaced your phones determining it's been a phone issue: not the kinds of reasons people are dropped -in my own replacement experience, of course; and three Treo Pros with Sprint was my max. May your Focusluck improve as soon as this spooky season has passed. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs