I love my phone. Let me throw that out there first. I love the way it feels, I like to use it, it performs great, looks awesome, the works. But I'll be darned if I'm not on my third one, and it's randomly rebooted three times just today. :(

My first one had this weird thing where it would make the notification sound that you get when you plug it in to charge. At first it was just once in a while, and finally, it was constantly beeping and booping. I sent it back.

Second one had screen burn-in. After only a few months. Every screen had a bar across the bottom like the nav bar in IE. Faint, but annoying as heck, and I was afraid it would get worse. I sent it back.

Got my new one this week, set it up. Been using it four days, and it has started to randomly reboot. It happens when I am listening to music via the Zune app. It'll be in the middle of a song and BAM, Samsung logo.

*sigh*

I'm afraid to keep sending it back. I have heard of people getting dropped by their carrier if they complain too much, as the carriers end up considering them to be too high maintenance as a customer.
    10-28-2011 11:14 PM
    What application do you have?

Where do you get your music from? Zune? Amazon?

What memory stick are you using?

Yes, your carrier will drop you at a certain point.
    10-28-2011 11:22 PM
    Ripped from CD's, no memory stick.
    10-28-2011 11:44 PM
    Where are you getting your phones and how long have you been with AT&T? It sounds as though ATT has replaced your phones determining it's been a phone issue: not the kinds of reasons people are dropped -in my own replacement experience, of course; and three Treo Pros with Sprint was my max. May your Focusluck improve as soon as this spooky season has passed. ;)
    10-31-2011 01:26 PM
    the samsung FOCUS had a problems with random reboots... mine use to do it...

but dint they fix that?
    10-31-2011 01:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD