Just got a Cameron Sino battery because the Samsung 1500mAh was losing its charge a lot faster for some reason. And for some reason, after swapping batteries, the keyboard seems a **** of a lot more responsive as well as more accurate.

Anyone have a guess as to why? Don't seem to have the disappearing keyboard as much either.

Mangos taste better than apples!
    11-19-2011 06:36 PM
    Just got a Cameron Sino battery because the Samsung 1500mAh was losing its charge a lot faster for some reason. And for some reason, after swapping batteries, the keyboard seems a **** of a lot more responsive as well as more accurate.

Anyone have a guess as to why? Don't seem to have the disappearing keyboard as much either.

Never heard of Cameron Sino before. I googled them and they are out of Hong Kong. Where did you find that battery at? eBay?

We use to have a Seidio rep at the Treo Central forums. They backed there stuff up pretty well and the rep was always helpful. They normally had stock and extended life batteries.
    seidioonline.com
    11-19-2011 09:28 PM
    Probably because you pulled your battery, which seems to do a bit more than a typical power off/on reset. Nothing to do with the battery.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express
    11-19-2011 10:16 PM
    Got it on eBay. Hmmm, maybe pull the batree onv a week

11-19-2011 10:56 PM
    I see the new battery didn't do anything for your auto correct :P
    laforr77 likes this.
    11-20-2011 02:39 AM
    Probably because you pulled your battery, which seems to do a bit more than a typical power off/on reset. Nothing to do with the battery.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express
    interesting theory: I like it. I regularly pull my batteries to put in a backup, and this may be why i haven't experienced ANY issues with my 36.9-GB 7.5 Focus.
    11-20-2011 02:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD