i lost my oem headphones and i want some replacements that have a mic. i'd like to be able to skip songs with a button, and even volume up/down would be nice. has anyone found any that do all of those things? this guy on ebay says he sells oem buds, but i don't know. any help is appreciated.

New Original OEM Samsung Premium 3.5mm Jack Headset Headphones Earphones + Mic | eBay
    01-23-2012 06:11 PM
    i lost my oem headphones and i want some replacements that have a mic. i'd like to be able to skip songs with a button, and even volume up/down would be nice. has anyone found any that do all of those things? this guy on ebay says he sells oem buds, but i don't know. any help is appreciated.

New Original OEM Samsung Premium 3.5mm Jack Headset Headphones Earphones + Mic | eBay
    I've never found Samsung replacements for mine, the button/mic is dead. However I bought my wife a Lumia 710 and it's headphones work awesome with my Focus. I think you can order replacement headsets from nokia. The headset was fully functional as well.
    02-28-2012 08:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD