Hello everyone.

I have this big issue right now and I come to you guys for support.

My issue that I have is i cant download anything from the market place unless I update my phone. My current version is ( 7.0.7392.0). It tells me that I can update it, I went onto my computer. Downloaded zune. waited for it install. Then installed it. Now that it's installed I tried using a MICRO usb to connect the samsung focus to my laptop. By doing so it connects and disconnects twice. When I am open the zune application and go to device and try to set up everything for some odd reason it zune doesn't detect my phone. The main problem is I cant even see the phone connected through a usb on my computer. It doesn't even recongize HELLLPP ME!! i am dying i want to be able to update and install applications as well music ..:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    07-23-2012 08:19 PM
    Try restarting the phone and the Laptop
    07-23-2012 08:25 PM
    Try restarting the phone and the Laptop
    I already tried that, hard reset, reinstalled zune, ANYTHING possible nothing yet.
    07-23-2012 08:41 PM
    Try another USB port &/or check the usb drivers on your laptop. That sounds pretty typical of a bad USB controller.
    07-23-2012 09:29 PM
    Are you using the original USB cable or have you tried using a different USB cable?
    07-23-2012 10:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD