Thinking about purchase

DarkJoker33

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone regret their purchase of this?
My current laptop has been dying for some time now.
I've been using my Samsung note 9 and DeX as well as my tab s4 in the mean time.
There are small time where I need a windows setup so I have to drag out the laptop.
I'll be getting it on my Verizon plan if I do.

My biggest question is, has anyone taken it out of a mode and install steam?

I dont have any graphics intensive games I'd be playing on it.
Mostly games like heros of might and magic 3, commandos,command and conquer and maybe the old sim city games.

ratsttam

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone regret their purchase of this?
My current laptop has been dying for some time now.
I've been using my Samsung note 9 and DeX as well as my tab s4 in the mean time.
There are small time where I need a windows setup so I have to drag out the laptop.
I'll be getting it on my Verizon plan if I do.

My biggest question is, has anyone taken it out of a mode and install steam?

I dont have any graphics intensive games I'd be playing on it.
Mostly games like heros of might and magic 3, commandos,command and conquer and maybe the old sim city games.

I know I'm way late to this party, but the galaxy book 12 doesn't ship in S mode. It's basically any other intel i5 based laptop, but in a tablet format with removeable keyboard. I've had mine for a little over a year now, and it's performed well. Minecraft, Starbound, and some other games my kids like playing(from steam and gog.com) on their laptops (also i5 between gen 5 and gen 7) and they all play exactly the same. My primary laptop is the only one that handles more powerful things, but that's equipped with a gtx1050 4gb graphics adapter. That intel 620 graphics is pretty powerful for a built-in gpu!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077