04-12-2018 11:36 PM
29 12
tools
    Mine does this also but this is not a Samsung problem this is a windows issue. We tested the surface pro and it did this much more drastically as well as the Dell variant. This is the one thing I don't like about the windows tablet compared to android or IOS. I am researching now about the different sleep states that can be enabled to help save battery life. Quick thing I did in power settings was to set it to hibernate after an hour of sleep. Its not ideal but it saves a lot more battery than before.
    09-27-2016 08:37 PM
    Mine does this also but this is not a Samsung problem this is a windows issue. We tested the surface pro and it did this much more drastically as well as the Dell variant. This is the one thing I don't like about the windows tablet compared to android or IOS. I am researching now about the different sleep states that can be enabled to help save battery life. Quick thing I did in power settings was to set it to hibernate after an hour of sleep. Its not ideal but it saves a lot more battery than before.
    its normal for battery to deplete while completely shut down like start >> power >> shut down? understandable if i just closed the tablet with keyboard or let it sit there and have it sleep on its on but shut down naw. Everytime i need my tablet i have to wait for it to charge its a waste of time and now feels like a waste of money. another $20 out of pocket that Samsung wont pay back for me to ship it back to them. grrr.
    10-08-2016 01:18 AM
    There is no such thing as not supported, anything made by humans can be broken by humans.
    Open up your registry -> HKU -> Select_your_user_id (like S-1-5-21-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx
    there you should see Samsung -> SamsungSettings-> DimmingOption -> chnage the Interval REG_DWORD value accordingly. I've set it up to 100 minutes.
    Cheers :)
    01-22-2017 10:26 AM
    I have the tabpro s meanwhile over a year. Still I haven't found out, how to start that damn thing. Manual says, push start button some seconds. Well, how much are some seconds? Hundreds? Thousands? Where can I see, that it has already started? Sometimes I sit several minutes pushing that fuxxing start button. Then the message pops up, that windows was not shut down properly ???? WTF!
    Next tablet will definately another brand, not that **** again.
    04-12-2018 11:36 PM
29 12