Two months later, how is it?

Jefstead

Nov 26, 2015
Visit site
I tried the TabPro S when it first came out in March. I liked it, but I had serious problems with the display driver crashing and major Windows store apps like Netflix and Hulu causing blue screen crashes and ended up returning it.

How is it doing now? I am interested in trying it out again as I look for a Windows based portable to use on airplanes and while on the road meeting with clients (I live in a browser and the MS Office suit). Have driver issues improved? How is the battery life? Did you get more accustomed to the keyboard?

I'd love to hear real stories about how it is working out (or isn't) for you.

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
i havent had any issues with the OS itself. i honestly love this thing. 2 months in not one bluescreen. vs the prior surface device i had for less time. i cant wait for the stylus. and hopefully an improved keyboard

melchoramor

Jan 26, 2015
Visit site
Simply wonderful

First i was afraid for the 4g and 128hdd (i come from a surface pro 4 i5 8/256) but in my workflow (edge 7 tabs) 2 very big excel (+4000 rows) , maps ,drawpdf,photos and whatsapp pc and no lags or closed apps, all flows very well

i love amoled screens , watching movies its anreal pleasure.

I can gaming on low res ,actually dishonored and its acceptable.

I buy a samsung usb i dont remenber the model very very little and an adaptor i left my movies there.

i have the lte model and for me its a plus in anywhere i can open and work (no more wifi hunting)

Otherwise very tempting with the transformer 3 (only for the external gaming unit) i dont like so much the asus logo in front and the circles and logo rear.

Time will say

ad78

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
so far so good with 14352 fast ring as my daily driver. last night Samsung notified me with P07HAB bios update. I will see today whats the changes..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes