Bluetooth problem

maplebank

Jul 31, 2016
Visit site
Hi All,

New to the site and have been trying to find the answer to this problem for a couple of weeks.

Only just bought the unit but from the beginning I've been having issues with the bluetooth connectivity?
I've got a Samsung S Action mouse connected but as soon as the device goes into sleep mode and is restarted, the bluetooth options are all greyed out in both the notification panel and also in device manager?

The only way to re-enable bluetooth is to shut down the device and re-start it.

Google shows that this is a known problem in Windows 10 but all apparent fixes are getting me no where :cry:

Anyone had this problem or any ideas how to cure it?

Realling enjoying the device apart from this.

Westiemom

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
I don't know how to resolve this, but hopefully someone will see your question that does.
But I'm glad you shared this because I was thinking about getting a Bluetooth mouse, so looks like I should wait.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

maplebank

Jul 31, 2016
Visit site
I don't know how to resolve this, but hopefully someone will see your question that does.
But I'm glad you shared this because I was thinking about getting a Bluetooth mouse, so looks like I should wait.

Hi and thanks for your reply,

Due to the total lack of response, I'm guessing I'm the only person having this issue?

I've actually found a fix (of sorts) which involves going into all the bluetooth settings in Device Manager, opening properties and then in the Power Management Tab, disable the option "Allow the computer to turn of this device to save power".

Seems to work most of the time but the odd reboot is still required occasionally.

neilaj

Jul 23, 2016
Visit site
I completely lost my mind with Bluetooth problems, I had devices that I previously had connected not finding drivers, not connecting or simply not appearing (other devices nearby had no issues), I also had no Bluetooth in device manager. I went as far as trying to remove drivers manually and reinstall, including making changes to the registry but nothing worked. In the end a reset solved the issues and everything has been working ever since. The Anniversary update may have been the cause of the issue.

Westiemom

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
The anniversary update has certainly caused some issues. Has anyone uninstalled the update?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos