Looking for plastic key pad touch broken samsung galaxy tab PC Pro S

Galene La

Aug 31, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for reading.
Where to buy one key pad cover for a Samsung galaxy tab pc pro s.
For the time being it was quite impossible to find such item for my Samsung tab pro s
If one of you knows a sourcing address thanks for keeping me posted with this info.
Thanks
Jean Claude F6eju :smile::smile::smile:jc buffet clavier.JPG

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
any local tech repair shops? Maybe they can repair it for you or get the replacement key - the local tech repair shops in my city number over a hundred with spare parts for almost all laptops and devices

jsntrenkler

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
I am having the same problem with my M key, if you touch the top left corner a couple of times it pops off. I haven't done anything to damage it.

Buji

May 2, 2016
Visit site
I have the same situation with my "A" key. The last time it popped off, I examined the anchor points closely, and it looks like one of the l shaped feed that click into place was either mis-formed at manufacturing or broke at some point. I have been pondering trying to get an RMA via samsung.

jsntrenkler

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
I have the same situation with my "A" key. The last time it popped off, I examined the anchor points closely, and it looks like one of the l shaped feed that click into place was either mis-formed at manufacturing or broke at some point. I have been pondering trying to get an RMA via samsung.

Yikes, my M key looks the same, I fear that it may be a defect as well. As long as I don't hit the M key in the corner it seems to do fine. Maybe a little hot glue might hold it down a little better.

Sent from mTalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99