Thanks for reading.
    Where to buy one key pad cover for a Samsung galaxy tab pc pro s.
    For the time being it was quite impossible to find such item for my Samsung tab pro s
    If one of you knows a sourcing address thanks for keeping me posted with this info.
    Thanks
    Jean Claude F6eju jc-buffet-clavier.jpg
    08-31-2016 07:43 AM
    any local tech repair shops? Maybe they can repair it for you or get the replacement key - the local tech repair shops in my city number over a hundred with spare parts for almost all laptops and devices
    08-31-2016 11:06 AM
    I am having the same problem with my M key, if you touch the top left corner a couple of times it pops off. I haven't done anything to damage it.
    10-21-2016 10:45 AM
    I have the same situation with my "A" key. The last time it popped off, I examined the anchor points closely, and it looks like one of the l shaped feed that click into place was either mis-formed at manufacturing or broke at some point. I have been pondering trying to get an RMA via samsung.
    11-03-2016 12:07 PM
    I have the same situation with my "A" key. The last time it popped off, I examined the anchor points closely, and it looks like one of the l shaped feed that click into place was either mis-formed at manufacturing or broke at some point. I have been pondering trying to get an RMA via samsung.
    Yikes, my M key looks the same, I fear that it may be a defect as well. As long as I don't hit the M key in the corner it seems to do fine. Maybe a little hot glue might hold it down a little better.

Sent from mTalk
    11-04-2016 07:16 PM