I'm looking for a dock for my TabPro S... but any that I can find, that seems reasonably priced and well featured, gets lots of good reviews, except from one disgruntled TabPro S owner who complains it won't work.

So are there any? I want: HDMI (DVI or DisplayPort will work too, if necessary), SD and MicroSD slot (well, there are adapters for MicroSD if necessary), at least 3 USB 3.0 ports, if possible more, and pass-through power. Ethernet is a plus, but not necessary.

Anything that fits my bill, and that does work with the TabPro S?
    11-12-2016 12:35 PM
    I gave up and bought the original dock. It works, though sometimes I need to unplug the HDMI cable and put it in again for the monitor to recognize it. And having connected a 4 port USB hub to it, devices lose connection when something with a higher power draw is connected, say a phone or tablet. Connection comes back almost instantly, but it's still not what you want with external hard drives etc. Also, I need more ports... but at least now I can look for a USB 3.0 dock/hub that I can connect to the USB-C hub so that my tablet becomes useful...
    01-03-2017 02:40 PM
    tab pro s is very problematic device.
    i have the apple multiport.
    and tab pro s can not passthrough charge.
    can you passthrough charge with the original samsung multiport?
    01-22-2017 06:55 AM
    I have the Samsung official USB C to HDMI, USB, and power and it works, also this model from Amazon that works with the Macbook 12 works as well!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...pUvbUpU3622442
    01-31-2017 01:10 PM
    I can not find the original samsung multiport in my country, its finished everywhere.
    thats why I bought the apple multiport, thinking that usb-c is a worldwide industry standard right? )))
    also there are a lot of going on internet about how the cheap third party no label usb-c cables and multiports, damages the computers.
    burning the computer mainboard completely.

anyways for the passthrough charging the apple multiport is not working with this device.
    and i tried another third party, which it did not work either.

but I read another user could successfully passthrough charge with a cheap third party multiport.
    and also another user could not do both with apples and cheap third party.
    i mean its totally useless, there are really few devices that support usb-c and many compatibility issues going on.

samsung should have included it with the device or send enough number of multiport to samsung shops.
    or just design the tab pro s with two usb-c ports.
    Last edited by Arda Alan; 02-02-2017 at 06:20 AM.
    02-01-2017 05:12 AM