I will receive the device today and it is in Spanish for being now in Mexico. I am windows 10 insider and I want to start fresh with windows 10 pro in English, How do I proceed; I know the process of formatting the complete SSD and reinstalling windows but how do I keep the Samsung stuff with setup etc.....I understand there is a setup that is not windows 10. Do I have to download somewhere or wiping the whole SSD will let me with no Samsung utilities? I had a Lenovo and doing that make me loose all of Lenovo stuff. Is recovery disk provide all necessary stuff without reinstalling all partitions?
    Thank you for the help and I hope I can participate very soon to the community trying to fix some annoying stuff like dimming etc....I have an idea creating a small prog that avoid dimming when needed, will need a little time to get used to the dvice. I am excited about getting the device even if 4gb of ram is not enough but will see and if SSD is fast swapping should be OK. For storage I will use 2 devices, Pogoplug and Wifi stash, that should help the lack of USB. Nextt task is trying to find a decent Pen and a USB-C multiple port with charger pass through.
    I will try to participate as much as I can.
    Thanks guys
    11-17-2016 04:23 AM
    Hi, why would you care to keep the Samsung apps? FAIK you can re-download them after formatting.

A lot of your questions have been answered here: https://www.reddit.com/r/TabProS/com..._pro_s_sticky/
    11-17-2016 07:15 PM
    Hi, why would you care to keep the Samsung apps? FAIK you can re-download them after formatting.
    Sorry for that but where can I download Samsung apps.
    11-17-2016 09:40 PM
    Hey I know this is late, so you may have already got it. This is where the full list is at:

Support - Windows Tablets SM-W703 | Samsung Mobility
    01-31-2017 01:13 PM