My tabpro s, after the samsung update, was not able to use the samsung flow suite.
    It was extremely strange, so I started to investigate and I noticed a driver problem for the TPM 2.0 (error 10, cannot start the device).
    I decided to contact the samsung service to receive news about that. They told me to reinstall it to the original state (factory reset).
    I performed that but the TPM is still reporting the same error. Now I cannot even install the Samsung Flow driver (it says TPM driver is not protected. Resolve before continue the installation).
    Again, I called the samsung service but they told me "we don't know how to resolve" and ask to send the tablet to the assistance.
    But, for me, it's like a silly idea to send it back for a driver problem.

I even tried to play with bios parameters, but it seems there is no way to fix it.

Suggestions?

Thanks for the help!
    Last edited by Laura Knotek; 12-09-2016 at 06:48 PM. Reason: language edited by moderator
    12-09-2016 12:18 PM
    Had the same issue and fixed it in "Device Manager".
    - Action -> Add legacy hardware.
    - Next to continue -> Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced)
    - Look for "Security devices" -> Next
    - Should be able to install Trusted Platform Module 2.0 from there.

=]
    03-30-2017 06:56 PM