jusk

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm on Meteor in Ireland, and I've been prompted about NoDo (if that's what the first update is called) every time I connect for quite a few weeks now, but the update fails every time, with the well documented error. I tried the recommended fix of clearing over 4gb of space, but that still didn't work. I haven't bothered uninstalling everything (as others suggested) as this seems like more hassle than the update is worth.

I was hoping the 2nd update (i.e. the copy/paste one) would come along and perhaps solve this problem, but there's no sign of it yet. Now I'm wondering if the first has to be installed in order for the second to become available? Anyone else had this problem (which is apparently unique to Samsung handsets) or found a sensible way around it that it's a complete pain?

prowade

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Everything went smooth as butter for me though...so no work around thoughts, sorry.

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Did you download the Microsoft tool which may help get you past your roadblock. You need the pre NoDo before you get a notice for NoDo.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon