Faster Charging times???

Apoc

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Is there anyway to charge a WP7 device much faster by turning it off and letting it charge up? I used to do this method with my Nokia phones, but no luck with WP7. Every time I power it off and plug it up to charge it powers back on and charges up the slow way. Any tricks to this would be helpful!

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
not really honestly , unless you have a SAMSUNG both near by . witch are raire.

AC charger = fastes way

USB = Slowes way

SAmsung both = this is a machine you leave ONLY your battery and it charges it in 30MIn , they set this up in my Country ( canada ) cause of the 2010 Olympics ( samsung gave away a bunch of Omina phones so they had this for people to charge phones faster :p and not miss any of the Olynpics ), so it might not be every where.

Dont play app while it charges , put your phone on standby , turn your Background light to LOW ... prety much all you can do.

upbringing

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I saw this dock that can charge the phone and another battery... but they only sold it in Korea I think.

I'd really like to have a charger for the battery only.

Apoc

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I saw the dock charging station as well and I might just go ahead and purchase it. It's really intended for the Glaxey S, but it's the same exact battery in the Omnia 7, so I will be the tester for it I guess.

Apoc

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I did find one neat little trick that actually works pretty quickly. When I want the fastest charge possible, I switch the phone to "Airplane Mode" and it does the charge in half the time. Downside, is you won't be able to get any calls or text, doing it this way, until the mode is turned off.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234