They go in, but they break when I take them out. Is there a way to eject the card? Its pretty tough to get in and out (yes, TWSHS!!). Am I missing something?

WEEBEAR!!! This thing is kicking my in the goolies!!
    12-17-2011 05:52 PM
    Well a normal SIM is fine to take in and out baseballbert, i have never used a micro SIM with an adaptor, but imagine it could easily be broken as it seems you have discovered. :(

Firm but gentle I think, if there's such a thing. :D

I think the problem might be that a normal SIM has some give in it, it's quite flexible, but the adaptor is more solid is it not ?

Maybe better ordering a case of adaptors baseballbert. ;)
    12-17-2011 06:08 PM
    Et Tu sir, et Tu. Where do I set up the keyboard stroke so it doesn't add a space after a period? Cant find that in the settings.

Sent from my Samsung Omnia 7, the official WP of WeeBears everywhere, using Board Express
    12-17-2011 07:37 PM
    The keyboard settings are...

Settings / Keyboard / Typing Settings / Keyboard English Press to Change (Top)

Not sure if it has what you want in there though baseballbert. :)
    12-18-2011 02:59 AM
    JACKPOT!!! That's exactly what I needed. Thank you sir.

Sent from my Samsung Omnia 7, the official WP of WeeBears everywhere, using Board Express
    12-18-2011 07:25 PM
    Now that I a got a Pandora Client (Radio Controlled app, awesome, this Omnia is about perfect.

12-18-2011 07:26 PM
    LOL at your board express sig. So glad you're enjoying the Omnia. :D
    12-19-2011 03:07 AM
    Glad you like it! It's true, is it not?
    01-03-2012 11:52 PM
    Glad you like it! It's true, is it not?
    Well yes it was, until I got my Titan baseballbert. :D
    01-04-2012 03:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD