Hey everyone

I had my Omnia 7 for almost a year now and never had any issues with it. However, after updating to 7.10.7740.16 some weeks ago, I started seeing some strange behaviour involving the display of the battery level.

1. About two weeks ago the phone suddenly switched off when the battery icon was showing I still had about 30 - 40% left.

2. Now it seems that I just can't drain the battery anymore. I fully charged it more than a day ago and it still displays 98%. Although I'd love for that to be true, we all know it can't be... ;)

I took a picture of the battery saver settings to illustrate. In the meantime, the "time since last charge" reads 1 day 11 hours while still displaying 98% and 1 day 1 hour for "estimated time remaining".

I was wondering whether any other Omnia 7 users were experiencing similar issues? FWIW, after restarting the phone, the correct charge level is being displayed. However, I'd still consider this to be a bug...
    12-27-2011 01:43 AM
    Same here, and sometimes even after a reboot it would say something like 1% remaining, estimated time 8 hours :S
    04-04-2012 02:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD