Jailbreaking?

nyall97

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Hi, bit of a newbie at Jailbreaking phones here, I wanted to jail break my phone for folders etc? Does anyone have any useful tips or pointers/things I should be aware of? Does anyone have any useful guides?

Thanks

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I have an Omnia 7 and the easiest method is to follow these steps I compiled in a tutorial I have for the Focus on XDA.

1. Get the Windows Phone SDK 7.1 if you don't already have it. It's a large DL so be patient. The prog you will need to run from here is the "Application Deployment" to side-load the XAP's you will be using.
2. Go to WindowBreak by WindowsPhoneHacker.com ON YOUR DEVICE!! Click on the "windowbreak me" link and follow the instructions. Trust me, it's quick and works perfectly.
3. By now you should have an unlocked device and internet sharing available to you. If MMS is not a big deal to you, quit now and forever hold your peace. If you need it, continue with the sideshow.
4. Fire up Zune and make sure you sync.
5. Now the fun begins, go to the SDK app "Application Deployment and install the WP7 Root Tool from Heathcliff74 from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...4&d=1325517854
6. If you get an error message that your device is pin-locked, go to your phone's app list and hit "interop unlock" because Zune will re-lock your phone at every sync.
7. Now that you have WP7 Root Tools installed, you will notice that you have a file explorer tab. This will become your best friend.

I hope this works for you as it has for myself and others.

:)

Adyhooper

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
iOS Jailbreaking is a system of deleting limitations inflicted by Apple on all the mobile phone which are running on iOS operating system. For the Jailbreaking system we are able to use advance applications to the iDevice.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss