Samsung i830w now available on Sprints Website

Big Tone

May 6, 2005
www.eduhwy.com
I just saw it, too! Wow, that's pricey. Well, I start a new job a week from tomorrow with a nice pay raise. :cool: Maybe this will be a nice gift for myself in about a month or so. I still need to do a side-by-side comparison with the wx to be sure this is the phone I want. Not having a camera is somewhat of an issue for me.

KStewart

Mar 19, 2006
Visit site
I just saw it, too! Wow, that's pricey. Well, I start a new job a week from tomorrow with a nice pay raise. :cool: Maybe this will be a nice gift for myself in about a month or so. I still need to do a side-by-side comparison with the wx to be sure this is the phone I want. Not having a camera is somewhat of an issue for me.

If you give it time Big Tone the price will drop anyways.:thumbsup: They got to bleed all the suckers first.

Pearl_Diva

Mar 24, 2005
Visit site
The nokia phone you want Diva?

That would be "phones" :D, LOL!

Yes, although that could be wishful thinking since Nokia is taking so long to officially release the N73 in the US. I can get it from an importer, but when you can buy directly from the manufacturer, I think that's better.

I also suspect we'll be waiting for the US 3G N75, that one is great!!

Big Tone

May 6, 2005
www.eduhwy.com
I just left out of a Sprint store and it wasn't on the shelf. one of the reps claimed it wasn't going to be offered in the retail stores, web only. I seriously doubt that's true though. It's not like they're very reliable for giving out reliable information anyway. It seems like the only smart and informed Sprint employees are on this site!

IsLNdbOi

Oct 31, 2004
Visit site
Well, I for one may be the sucker.... I just ordered mine from Sprint. No $750 from me, though....

So how much did you actually pay?

The lowest retentions will give it to me is $680 (includes tax and shipping).

So does anyone know for sure how much program / application execution memory this thing has? Does it at least have as much as the 700 WX?

IsLNdbOi

Oct 31, 2004
Visit site
Well I called retentions today and the lowest they would give it to me was $599.99. I took their offer. I'll try the 830W for a little bit (get 30 days to try it). If I return the 700WX, I only spent $50.00 more for the 830W.

So this IP-830W has Windows Mobile 5.2. What bluetooth version does it have?

The camera is pictured here:

It's the last picture on this page:
http://www1.sprintpcs.com/explore/P...essories|allPhones|&selectSkuId=samsungip830w

thumb-SPHIP830WS-overview-4.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss