Samsung i760 question

bloodycape77

May 27, 2006
Visit site
This phone interests me a bit. I saw a specs and video of it. The specs say it will be running WM6 standard(or what ever the smartphone edition is called) but it will come with a stylus? So does this mean it a touch screen? I would love to get this device if it has touch screen as I feel that is an important feature to me.

BTW what is BBAC?
showimage.php

Last edited:

bloodycape77

May 27, 2006
Visit site
Does anyone know more about this phone and when it may come out? It seems perfect for me but if it has no touch screen it is not for me as I feel I need a touch screen device since that is what I am use to on my WM device.

bloodycape77

May 27, 2006
Visit site
Yes thank you. I july my treo will be replace with this device. Hell yes! I would have like the HTC VOX and Libra are not touch screen or I maybe gotten them over this one.

Doc31#WP

Feb 5, 2007
Visit site
I'm very interested in this phone as well. I love the design. If Sprint get this thing after VZ. I'm going to let my Treo play backup for a while.

bloodycape77

May 27, 2006
Visit site
yeah for me it is either this or the 6800. If the 6800 get crossbow, is sized right and I can get it for a good deal I will probably be getting the 6800. HTC seem like they have the right support.

Iceman6

Jun 5, 2003
Visit site
Not rev A?

If I'm reading the spec sheet correctly, it's just EVDO Rev 0. If you want video on your phone, you gotta get rev A.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre