I am contemplating purchasing the i760 (moving from a BB 8830). I love the BB but I need wireless sync. I recently missed an appointment due to the lack of this feature.

Those of you who have been using this phone for a while, are you pleased? Would you purchase it again? Thank you!
    08-16-2008 10:49 PM
    I've had my i760 for about 3 months. It is my first PDA, so I don't have anything to compare it to. I like the phone a lot, but it needs to be tweaked and optimized from it's out-of-the-box setup. I read a lot of the info in this, and another forum, and it helped me optimize the phone and make it do what I need.

Internet Explorer mobile was the biggest disappointment. It's a waste of time. Fortunately I found SkyFire, and now I can get on every web site I need to. This was the single biggest improvement.

Overall, I like my i760 a lot. If you have specific questions, I'll do my best to answer (with my limited experience).

Good luck!

Curt
    08-17-2008 11:35 PM
    Curt, thank you for your response. One of the complaints I've heard is that the placement of the send/end keys on the side of the phone make it easy to accidentally hang up on a call. Have you had this problem?

For me the issue is trying to decide between the i760 and the xv6800. I hear good things about the xv6800 EXCEPT sound quality.

Thanks again. Much appreciated.
    08-18-2008 05:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD