Laptop keeps asking permission to allow external device(camera)

malamute63

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
Good day everyone!
I am currently using a software(Splashtop) to allow me to watch my home. It's on the Samsung notebook 9, and being controlled via my smartphone. Except, as i try to get it up and running, as i turn on Splashtop, a window comes up every time on the laptop asking for permission to allow this external device. It doesn't give the option of "always allow this connection" or something like that.

Anyone know which setting allows this connection always??

Thank you

malamute63

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
Thanks, but there is nothing there. Best i can figure out so far,,(and i am no techie),in settings, under camera tab, ,is there is a list of "allowed" apps, "choose apps that can use your camera", for access to the camera, and that Splashtop needs to be inserted into that list. There is not option given to add applications.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Thanks, but there is nothing there. Best i can figure out so far,,(and i am no techie),in settings, under camera tab, ,is there is a list of "allowed" apps, "choose apps that can use your camera", for access to the camera, and that Splashtop needs to be inserted into that list. There is not option given to add applications.

can you reinstall the software?

malamute63

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
The repeated request to "allow" the application to proceed, is being asked by the operating system of Samsung Notebook 9, not the application.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon