What the heck happened here?!

commo

Dec 3, 2004
Visit site
Looks good. I like the Vista background look and the fact that you can browse back to older articles by just choosing a page number instead of just hitting "older post". Especially useful is how you were able to put recent articles from all the other sister sites at the bottom of the page. Needless to say, I think most forum members visit the other sites as well and this come in real handy. Good job overall! BTW, is there anyway to get back to the wmexperts homepage from the store page. For example, sometimes I go to the store and have to edit the link on the address bar to get back to the wmexperts home page. Maybe a small link to just take you back would be useful

Last edited:

TopDog

Apr 21, 2008
gauteweb.net
Great work guys, this looks great!

...but of course it's the content that is really matters... and luckily WMExperts is rapidly growing to be my no. 1 information source for WinMo stuff :cool:

Keep up the good work!

PS: Some of the smilies don't work anymore.

EliteChingon

Dec 29, 2007
Visit site
I just got back from vacation so im catching up on my wm experts reading and just checked out the new layout. i really like it but PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU PLEASE bring back the previous and next post links that used to be found at the bottom of every post. it used to be so much easier to just click on them instead of having to go back to the main page to select the next or previous post like you now have to. specially when reading from your phone which i do allot of. if there's something already implemented for this and im just missing it please let me know because its a pain to do it the new way. and again nice new look

Last edited:

Dieter Bohn

Ex Editor in Chief
Feb 1, 2001
smartphoneexperts.com
I just got back from vacation so im catching up on my wm experts reading and just checked out the new layout. i really like it but PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU PLEASE bring back the previous and next post links that used to be found at the bottom of every post. it used to be so much easier to just click on them instead of having to go back to the main page to select the next or previous post like you now have to. specially when reading from your phone which i do allot of. if there's something already implemented for this and im just missing it please let me know because its a pain to do it the new way. and again nice new look

Zowie -- completely forgot those were there and didn't think anybody used them anyway. I'll look into trying to get them added this week.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05