New Forum reply

enahs555

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Talking about the main news page, in the comments section.

Sometimes when I am trying to reply to a specific comment (clicking the reply button directly under a specific comment) , it works and puts it indented directly underneath the comment I am trying to reply to.

Sometimes, it just seems to put it as a new comment, so the conversation gets kinda losts and confused.

I am using Firefox 5.0, but it was doing it in 4.X

Rich Edmonds

PC Editor
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Talking about the main news page, in the comments section.

Sometimes when I am trying to reply to a specific comment (clicking the reply button directly under a specific comment) , it works and puts it indented directly underneath the comment I am trying to reply to.

Sometimes, it just seems to put it as a new comment, so the conversation gets kinda losts and confused.

I am using Firefox 5.0, but it was doing it in 4.X

We've noticed this too, don't worry the comments system will looked into very soon :happy: thanks for bringing it up.

Daniel Rubino

Editor-in-chief
Staff member
Jan 19, 2006
Visit site
Testing again of the board express app. Making a long text this time to see it get all jumbled. Now I'm on my third line in the app. Please ignore this message.

Sent from my Venue Pro using Board Express

Daniel Rubino

Editor-in-chief
Staff member
Jan 19, 2006
Visit site
Now I am typing an even longer message because i am getting an email about this. So far I have no lag, no jumbled letters. Perhaps like most HTC devices, the arrive is just a pos? I don't know but I have better things to do.

Sent from my Venue Pro using Board Express

foosball

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Daniel I'm trying to recreate the problems on my Arrive right now and it doents seem to be working....aha! See that, the word doesn't was spelled correctly but Board Express moved my cursor right before it wrapped the lien and created a spelling error. There it did it again! It only happens when using the keyboard.

Sent from my HTC Arrive using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12