At time the forum will either take really long to load and load out of wack or occasional I get page cannot be displayed. Also, when trying to mark all forums read randomly I will get:
    Invalid Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
    Anyone else see these encounter these issues or just me?

Edit: perfect it just loaded weird so I got a screen grab: http://vvcap.net/db/dRX2ZGhwnUL12as2tArM.htp
    07-27-2011 04:39 PM
    I get the 'Invalid Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator' error loads of times, it's very annoying.

(I'm getting the adminitrator error now)

It works some times but it's very hit n miss Dagolara, it's not just you.

I've seen your other bad render an odd time, I just put it down to an IE quirk, i have seen it on other sites too. (Not much)
    07-27-2011 04:45 PM
    We have had some server issues we actually lost (we could find it it just didn't work anymore) one the other day I think they are still trying to get things ironed out. Please be patient with us.
    07-27-2011 08:25 PM
    We have all the patience in the world Big DS, the problems mentioned are not major, just little niggles. Keep up the good work. :)
    07-28-2011 02:07 AM
    Still get the invaild forum blurb but tonight got this:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.
    09-01-2011 02:26 AM
    Yeah i got that a couple of times this morning. My post worked on the 3rd attempt. :)
    09-01-2011 05:04 AM
    I dont see anything wrong I know that there is going to be some changes made to make things more stable just not sure when I know its a hassle but please be patient with us. I will send an email and see if I can get a timeline from the higher ups.
    09-01-2011 09:38 AM
    It's just intermittent Big D5, i got it 5 mins ago when trying to mark the forums as read.

A wee bug somewhere no doubt, as i've always had the problem since joining the forums, sometimes it's OK and sometimes the error's there.

Not a huge problem really, but it can become annoying when trying to mark all the forums as read, and it doesn't work. :)
    09-01-2011 09:59 AM
    Word is that our "Development Company" is supposed to rebuild the site on a more stable platform I just dont know when hopefully soon. I have sent an email hopefully I can get some more information. Again thanks for your patience.
    TheWeeBear likes this.
    09-01-2011 10:13 AM
    Cheers Big D5 :)
    09-01-2011 11:36 AM
    Did you forget the Hamsters and Squirrels water again Big D5 ? Nice to be back. :)
    09-02-2011 07:57 AM
    Dood don't get me started this day has started out like a Friday before a holiday for sure.
    09-02-2011 09:30 AM
    Aww poor Big D5. All's well now hopefully. :)
    09-02-2011 12:21 PM
    I spent the whole day working on nothing I needed to get done... :( O_o well there's always next week... :)
    09-02-2011 07:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD