Annoying Forum Problems (Sloooooow)

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone else experiencing the very slow response times of the forums ? It seems to be getting worse for me.

I hit the forum link and have to wait an absolute age before anything appears, sometimes they don't render correctly and this problem seems to be happening loads more than it used to.

It doesn't appear to follow any specific times that may be down to a lot of traffic etc, it can happen at any time.

Just curious if anyone else has any problems, or is it just a UK thing? :)

NB: wpcentral always seems fine, it's just the forums.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
My forums render OK, slow, but OK. The WPCentral shows no graphics and everything is pushed to the left of the screen. Just started the last few days.

GekkoAce

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Yeah,, I've been seeing that too. I hope it's fixed soon, but using bulletin board express I don't have any issues.

Sent from my Samsung Focus using WP7!

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
i get alote of slow downs , im sure its not helping with all the new WEBOS refuges lol!!

im also geting ** BAD GATE WAY 505***

and some times when i load up the site instead of seeing Tabs at the top ( review , news, forum ect.. ) i get a list insted of tabs , of all the pages. weired.

@ BIG D5 -> why do i have a feeling it was your turn to feed the squirrels this time!!!

Rich Edmonds

PC Editor
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Sorry about the downtime everyone, pretty much out of our hands. Most of the time the forums stay up fine when the site goes down (since it's the web developers who are normally tinkering with the live site) but it has been relatively slow as of late.

I've sent Big D a thousand emails to feed that damn squirrel in the mean time.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
ive been geting this to when i try to get int he forum lol , i thought id share it cause i find it VERY FUNNY!!

** It works!

This is the default web page for this server.

The web server software is running but no content has been added, yet.***

IT CLEARLY DOESNT WoRK!! hahahahaha

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans