selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
lo0l , mine seems to have stopped as well :(

we altlease we are not IDIOTS lol ..

is there not a palce where we can see the LEGEND of the stars and what not .....

WPCENTAL achivements! lol

Edit your post 6 times in 30 sec and you get a star! :)

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
i had a nightmare last night LOL .. (for real )

where we had lost a star each . and all the newbie’s had FULL stars ... :( wok up in tears :(

lol ok maybe i dint wake up in tears but i did have that dream . HAHAHAHA ,

think i spend to much time on WPcentral....

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
hey look they fixed the star Problem!! i just shouted up 2 stars over night :) hehehe

BIG D: is their anything that give stars??

-Post?
-Thanks
-combination of all of that.
-??????

is there a legend somewhere that shows you , 5 more thanks to get to next start .. or something.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Just posts and its not completely fixed I'm still working on it I ran out of time last night. We are working on that and much more look for big improvements coming soon or eventually not sure which...lol

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Just posts and its not completely fixed I'm still working on it I ran out of time last night. We are working on that and much more look for big improvements coming soon or eventually not sure which...lol

Awesome! well keep up the good work guys. also im not sure if you guys did this or the general mobile nation , but the top of the page TAB improvement to navigate between WPcentral , android central, TBIP ect.... looking good

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
lmao!

i dont think its 100% fizxed yet , we have same stars but have a big gap in post

- Weebear *2511* ( holy crap!! )
- 1jaxstate1 *1,807*
- Se1fcr3ation *1,238*

i think im gona losse this race :( , ill settle for Third , i just need to stay ahead of BIG D

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
We also need to see what the first, second, and third place prizes WPC will be awarding us. LOL!!! ::)
lmao!

i dont think its 100% fizxed yet , we have same stars but have a big gap in post

- Weebear *2511* ( holy crap!! )
- 1jaxstate1 *1,807*
- Se1fcr3ation *1,238*

i think im gona losse this race :( , ill settle for Third , i just need to stay ahead of BIG D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720