WPCentral coverage of CES 2012 goes live in Las Vegas all next week!

Bballbenb

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Awesome thanks for the information! I will be doing a lot of searching for information myself so If I see anything that hasnt been posted il let it be known! I suggest everyone do the same as I have a feeling there will be a lot of new stuff with Microsoft.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Why do I feel like I'm the only one not expecting big news.. Update not due for an other 6-10 months........ unless big news being new phones.. Witch is not big news..... 100% they won't talk about Apollo. And we already know tango...... Rumor thread here we go!!!!! leading to more disappointment just like mango

GP07

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
Anyone have a link to where MS will stream their keynote? Also is Nokia going to stream theirs as well? It'd be nice if someone posted links to those.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Just keep an eye on the front page tomorrow I am sure we will full coverage of all the key notes and we should be streaming live updates throughout with commentary. That's the way it's usually done.

GP07

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
Off-topic but when did WPCentral start moderating posts on the front page? It's like I can't post at all anymore on the front page for some reason.

GP07

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
It's letting me post as usual GP07, are you sure you're logged in ?

Yup, I see the Welcome GP07, message on the right. I tried to post on the front page story about this CES forum using IE9, tab showed it was working, then after 10 seconds or so the page changed and I see a message at the top saying my post has been queued for moderation etc etc. This was, hmmm, 15mins ago or so? Still don't see nothing.

Maybe I should load up Opera 11.5 and try to post using that, but IE9 never gave me any issues on this site.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Other than a few new phones, I don't expect much real news on the WP front.

But I do expect a lot of little snippets about MS and Nokia in general that will provide more than enough fuel for some hearty speculation on the forums and blogs! Enough to at least tide us over until MWC.

GP07

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
I thought you meant here...

http://www.windowscentral.com/

Rather than the forums.

That is where I mean, the main site, the blog if you will. Whenever I try to post on there the past week or so, I type out my message, hit the save button and then after a long period I get a message at the top saying my message has been queued for moderation and will be posted after it's been cleared by the admin, or something to that extent. Yet after hours or even days I've never seen any of my posts make it up.

The forum works fine for me, no issue with the forum at all.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz