First Official Nokia Lumia 900 Photos

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Nokia-Lumia-900.jpg

Nokia Lumia 900: First Official Images

They seem to be what we expected. Cyan too. :)

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
That's one snazzy looking phone. Nokia has impressed me. Didn't think that was possible.

I've looked through some other Nokia phones, IDK why I had a negative view of their hardware. Man, they have some great looking phones. What happened to them in the US?!

GP07

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
Now the real question is if it's US only or just for a limited time. I can get a nokia 800 now but I want the bigger 4.3" screen of the 900 at least.

red grenadine

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Day 1 purchase for me. Debating between Cyan and Black

Cyan: More distinctive. Blue is my favorite color
Black: More professional. Can use any color accent for tiles and still look great

Decisions, decisions

GP07

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
Day 1 purchase for me. Debating between Cyan and Black

Cyan: More distinctive. Blue is my favorite color
Black: More professional. Can use any color accent for tiles and still look great

Decisions, decisions

I'd order up a dark green one on the spot since that's my fav color as well.

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
I'd order up a dark green one on the spot since that's my fav color as well.

Any shade of green and I'd preorder today if I could! I just really, really, REALLY wish they had kept the curved glass for the 900. I think that really takes the N9/800 design to the next level and puts them slightly ahead of the 900 in teh sexyness factor.

Pronk

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
It's the N9, only this time they didn't even move the flash LED!

I can't deny I like the design because it's the design of the phone I own. But it would have been nice to see a bit more differentiation (and it's not as if Nokia is short of other designs to take inspiration from).

bigkevbosky

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Looks good but I wonder about the price. Hard to justify a 2 year contract plus maybe $250.

Hope they understand that most people aren't willing to spend that much for a phone - they need to compete with the "free" HTC Inspire 4G and Samsung Infuse Android phones and iPhone 3GS.

If this thing is $100 or less, you'll have a ton of people jump on it.

red grenadine

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Looks good but I wonder about the price. Hard to justify a 2 year contract plus maybe $250.

Hope they understand that most people aren't willing to spend that much for a phone - they need to compete with the "free" HTC Inspire 4G and Samsung Infuse Android phones and iPhone 3GS.

If this thing is $100 or less, you'll have a ton of people jump on it.

Nokia looks to be doing a low/mid/high strategy

Lumia 7xx / 8xx / 9xx being low/mid/high

Would bet the 8xx would be priced aggressively at $100-$150 with the 9xx at $200-$250

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss