Shouldn't threads about 7.8 be in the Windows Phone 7 forum?

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
7.8 is the next version of Windows Phone 7, so shouldn't it's threads be in the Windows Phone 7 forum and not the new Windows Phone 8 forum? MS made it clear that it is not Windows Phone 8. I don't understand why they got moved to the Windows Phone 8 forum.

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
threads are moved for a number of reasons but primarily to keep the forums clean an organized.

and if a mod or admin decides it should be in the windows phone 8 forum, then thats where it goes... i wouldnt worry about it too much. just jump to the windows 8 thread for 7.8 info and topics.

edit* remember that these people volunteer a lot of their time, and work really hard to keep it nice, for all of us to play in. it is nothing personal when a thread is moved, although we sometimes feel that way. but rather an informed business decision, lol.

Last edited:

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
I was just curious, not complaining. It had taken me a little to find them because I didn't look in the Windows Phone 8 forum until I had checked most of the Windows Phone 7 forums.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
yeah , maybe it could have been good here as well but w/e

but because WP7.8 is part of the WP8 update I think that might be why it all got moved there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99