...is just kind of odd. I usually skip right past them because all the important threads are now at the bottom. Maybe making some of the sub forums will help, like making Upcoming & Rumored Devices a sub forum of General Discussion.
    07-15-2012 04:51 PM
    like making Upcoming & Rumored Devices a sub forum of General Discussion.
    And place Bluetooth devices, Universal Phone Accessories in Sub Forum Itself

Just looks odd sitting where it is at above all the phone..

Perhaps Right above the Dell Section
    07-15-2012 10:11 PM
    Right, the current set-up is very odd - the prominent place given to bluetooth add-ons being only one of the problems.
    07-16-2012 03:43 AM
    Quote from our fearless Leader:

The new news forums category is now live. Why? Glad you asked. We need to start separating those things that fit the WP 7&8 category from things that are specific to each. Things like ring tones, wallpapers, apps and games will all be usable on both they no longer fit under the WP7 header. The other category's need to be added or brought to the top of the forum to make them more visible and popular. Things like introductions and contests need to be visible. Hence they are now at the top in the users eye. We don't need rumored devices under the WP7 header anymore so it has been added to the WP News area. If you guys have any suggestions for this area let me know.

I made a bunch of changes this morning so expect some buggyness in the forum it is going to take a few hours or maybe even all day before the servers catch up.

If you see threads I have missed that need to be moved to the new areas please do so.
    Keep in mind we are working on it , and feed back is appreciated,

working on Cleaning it up!
    07-16-2012 09:38 AM
    Keep the suggestions coming guys I need the input. Keep in mind we are no longer a WP7 forum we will be covering WP7&8 as well as all tablets. We will be covering XBOX and we will be doing some Windows 8 coverage but more from a how it relates to Windows Phone perspective. Those new to Windows phone will appreciate the news area and will find the easier lings to topics they are looking for handy. (at least I hope so)

Also don't forget if the News header is annoying you you can always minimize it. ;)
    07-16-2012 01:55 PM
    Did not want to start a new thread. Since we had this one per say..

Nice change to forum, With First Generation phones being collapsed Now under each OEM. Getting Forum Ready for WP8 I assume.

Should the "Nokia Section" be above Samsung Section for alphabetical reason only.
    08-29-2012 10:22 AM
    Did not want to start a new thread. Since we had this one per say..

Nice change to forum, With First Generation phones being collapsed Now under each OEM. Getting Forum Ready for WP8 I assume.

Should the "Nokia Section" be above Samsung Section for alphabetical reason only.
    Here is what happened Nokia doesn't have any gen one devices that is why it is at the bottom for now. I had it in alphabetical order till I collapsed the other devices. This created a double black header between devices and tablets that was really tweaking my OCD. Moving Nokia down solved this for now although I know I wont be able to live with it for long. Its a work in progress there is much to do to keep up with all the new stuff coming in. It will be a real challenge keeping the page manageable.
    08-29-2012 07:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD