"Things are about to change"

Things are about to change - YouTube

I wonder what this means?

(Mod: if this is not the right place ot put this, please feel free to move it)
    cedarlog likes this.
    08-29-2012 07:31 AM
    I keep on thinking that girl is going smoke herself into a crate or something.
    Mitlov likes this.
    08-29-2012 09:26 AM
    LMAO ... I was thinking the same thing. I was just waiting for her to smack into a pole or crate. Honestly, I think that would have made a good ad... "Something unexpected is coming... watch out!"
    Mitlov likes this.
    08-29-2012 09:54 AM
    Wish I knew sign language... It definitely looks like she is signing something with her hands.

Unless she is just signing that "things are about to change"???

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    08-29-2012 10:36 AM
    The video was filmed with a WP8 Nokia PureView camera.

SURPRISE
    08-30-2012 09:21 PM
    "Things are about to change"

I wonder what this means?
    Seems the crew at Carl Zeiss are curious, too :)

Let's hope there is a Zeiss/PrueView component to the 9/5 event. That fact that Zeiss would comment, is certainly encouraging...

Carl Zeiss links to Nokiaís teaser that things are about to change :)

Carl Zeiss links to Nokiaís teaser that things are about to change :) : My Nokia Blog

Carl Zeiss Lenses shared a link.
    20 hours ago

"Ok, now we are curious. Any guesses what this teaser by Nokia could be about? And what things are about to change?"

https://www.facebook.com/carlzeisslenses?ref=stream

08-31-2012 02:22 AM
    I was really not expecting anything huge from WP8 cameras from Nokia, but it seems like Nokia is certainly hinting to that direction.
    We just might see device with PureView light announced next week.
    08-31-2012 08:20 AM
    The video was filmed with a WP8 Nokia PureView camera.

SURPRISE
    Pretty much.

Assuming that's true, there's two things that really stick out as amazing other than the video quality; the anti-shake is amazing considering the shooter also seems to be on a bike, and what's likely manual exposure controls. On any other phone, foreground details would've been lost whenever the sun was in full view because the camera would underexpose the entire scene to make up for the brightness of the sun. I'm seriously giddy about this; I've been wanting manual exposure on a phone for ages.
    08-31-2012 03:00 PM
    Pretty much.

Assuming that's true, there's two things that really stick out as amazing other than the video quality; the anti-shake is amazing considering the shooter also seems to be on a bike, and what's likely manual exposure controls. On any other phone, foreground details would've been lost whenever the sun was in full view because the camera would underexpose the entire scene to make up for the brightness of the sun. I'm seriously giddy about this; I've been wanting manual exposure on a phone for ages.
    Yeah. That's a big deal.

The light on the subject seemed pretty consistent. You didn't see her disappear into a shadow as light was in the background.
    08-31-2012 04:18 PM
    Heck, even if it's not manual control but automatic, that's an impressive work of technological art and very innovative.
    09-01-2012 03:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD