Windows Phone 8 Event - live thread

firewall2302

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Seriously... Microsoft kept all the cards close to it's vest and now that the launch day is here we still have to wait for AT&T to announce sale dates for their phone line up?

That's ridiculous.

I completely agree.

AT&T not having any public dates is just flat out ridiculous.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Killer announcement!! There was quite a lot shown that differentaites and innovates from the other mobile platforms out there. And Jessica Alba!!

But how come there was nothing on WP 7.8?

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
pissed, I only caught the last 15 minutes. Will be checking the keynote when its available on demand so I can get my ALBA fix.

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
For people in the UK, Nokia UK have just tweeted that the Lumia 920 will be available from the 2nd of November. EE and Phones4U will be stocking.

The 820 will be available from November 7th from EE, Phones4U, and Tesco Phone Shop.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
How come the Ativ(love the balmer pronunciation btw) doesn't have a launch day or appear on any carrier, yet the Odyssey a phone we know nothing about does?

What about the 8S? That's the one I want to get.

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
How come the Ativ(love the balmer pronunciation btw) doesn't have a launch day or appear on any carrier, yet the Odyssey a phone we know nothing about does?

What about the 8S? That's the one I want to get.

I'm wondering if after Nokia's and HTC's press conferences highlighting their phones for WP8 Samsung 'went back to the drawing board' to come up with something that will standout among all the color that that the Lumia line and the 8s/8x will offer...

aubreyq

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Hardly any news on this Press Conference. I loved the Facebook live lock screen and the Pandora announcement. Kid's Corner we already knew as well as Rooms. Also, they didn't bother to talk about the notification row on the lock screen. Finally, no hard dates or prices for AT&T. Suppose AT&T has to announce it first. $50 for the Verizon 822 is cool. Other than that...WTF??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes