For Daniel Rubino

ChiribaoGA

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
Dear WPCentral,
When you guys did the contest for your choice Windows Phone device, I thought you would be looking at comments to find the best one, not choose a random one. Because I would not like the time I put into my comment to go to waste, I at least ask you, Daniel, to look at my post on page 11 of the comments on the lower half of the page. Thank you. I put a lot of time to try to win my dream device and I would at least like you to read it.

-ChiribaoGA

GoodThings2Life

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Dear WPCentral,
When you guys did the contest for your choice Windows Phone device, I thought you would be looking at comments to find the best one, not choose a random one. Because I would not like the time I put into my comment to go to waste, I at least ask you, Daniel, to look at my post on page 11 of the comments on the lower half of the page. Thank you. I put a lot of time to try to win my dream device and I would at least like you to read it.

-ChiribaoGA

You could save him (and anyone else, like myself) some time by providing a link to the article again... there's been a few contests lately.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786