Windows Phone Central Forums Upgrade - Overview & Bug Reporting!

Blkacesvf41

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Please do.
Ok I created an iMore account and was able to link it to my passport with no problems. I even posted in a thread just for testing purposes. So I have no idea what went wrong with WP central. I do 99% of my posting from the app on my Lumia so is not the end of the world.

920Walker

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
After installing a WPC app update this morning my live tile doesn't appear to be updating the news numbers.

Edit: I removed and repinned the tile. News number went away, Zero new news, may be fine.

Last edited:

Edward_g

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
After updating I can't download wallpapers anymore. It says something like....error wilst downloading. Unauthorized process. Sometimes when I click on wallpapers it just closes the whole WPC app andgoes to the home screen.
Nokia 822. Everything was fine until the update. I uninstalled and reinstalled and rebooted.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
After installing a WPC app update this morning my live tile doesn't appear to be updating the news numbers.

Edit: I removed and repinned the tile. News number went away, Zero new news, may be fine.

After updating I can't download wallpapers anymore. It says something like....error wilst downloading. Unauthorized process. Sometimes when I click on wallpapers it just closes the whole WPC app andgoes to the home screen.
Nokia 822. Everything was fine until the update. I uninstalled and reinstalled and rebooted.

This thread is about the forums site, not the app.

The thread for the app is here.

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Any one else having trouble with participate section not loading up? I get error message (the response from tapatalk api was not valid please re-try your action)

AskaLangly

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
For some odd reason, many users' signatures haven't been appearing, including my own. Has the moderators been up to something recently?
EDIT: They're appearing now. You guys did something before now?

Vaibhav Chauhan

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
I found no feature to edit my date of birth, its showing November 30th on its own, then i checked out couple of members' profiles, they also have same d.o.b! I think its a big bug.

AskaLangly

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
I found no feature to edit my date of birth, its showing November 30th on its own, then i checked out couple of members' profiles, they also have same d.o.b! I think its a big bug.
Yeah, this was mentioned earlier. A mod had to change mine. When you click your MobileNations username on the upper-right, you get Passport and Forum Profile setting options. Even if you click Forum Profile settings (which I believe you would be the place to change your DOB, etc.), it'll take you to your passport settings for MN.

anon5658834

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
I got a Lumia 720 today all fine but the live tile i chose to show images doesn't it just shows texts when it flips. Can someone else say if they have this issue??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)