Windows Phone Central Forums Upgrade - Overview & Bug Reporting!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I cannot use the video icon to post videos.

I have to manually enter [ video] [ /video] around the hyperlink to post videos. I didn't use spaces, but I can't get it to show using the actual text I typed to post a video.

Running Firefox 16.0.2 in Windows 8 Pro x64.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
The "insert image" button does not work either. I need to use the HTML tags to insert image links.

I'm running Firefox 16.0.2 in Windows 8 Pro x64.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Re: Windows Phone Central Forums Upgrade - Overview & Bug Reporting!

Lots of messages are being posted twice in the same post. Something about a thread merge.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site

I don't know what you're talking about Palandri. :p

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

The "merged" posts thing seems to only occur in "post quick reply". If one chooses "go advanced" it does not seem to happen.

blehblehbleh

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Getting the bug about an invalid link when I try to mark the forums as read, again.

Edit: Hmm looks like it went away after I reloaded the main forum page. I guess it was being held in cache or something.

Joelist

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
Can we fix the commenting on news items? It seems users on Windows 8 no matter the broiwser cannot comment on news items. That needs to be fixed priority.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Can we fix the commenting on news items? It seems users on Windows 8 no matter the broiwser cannot comment on news items. That needs to be fixed priority.

Joelist,

Can you provide more details on the issue? What do you see when you try to comment? Browser? Screenshots? Anything you can provide will help us diagnose and fix :)

Thanks!

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Joelist,

Can you provide more details on the issue? What do you see when you try to comment? Browser? Screenshots? Anything you can provide will help us diagnose and fix :)

Thanks!

I too having same problem, when trying to comment on a article you type in then go to post it it comes up with error message that said sign back in. Tried but did not work. I uninstalled app than reinstalled all is ok now???? I reinstalled from purchase history.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs