Posts are not showing up in "My Posts"

rider2040

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Since yesterday, posts that I make in the forums are not showing up in the My Posts list. I can navigate to the posts so I can see that they are there. Anyone else having this problem. I'll try to follow this thread, but I might not be able to.

DJ Reyes

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I only started posting here today but I also have this issue. For me, it's both for My Posts and My Threads. Gives me the message 'Sorry - no matches'

ImmortalWarrior

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
I posted a thread twice not too long ago because of this issue. It seems as though the database isn't exposing the new information correctly.

I wonder if vBulletin uses some sort of Cron for replication purposes and it is not correct replicating to those tables...

pkcable

VR Expert
Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
Yea there seems to be a problem. I'm sure the Mobile Nation techs will get it fixed up. HOWEVER here's a temp work around. Your activity stream is still working, click on your member name and then view profile (or double click on your member name), then click on the MyActivity Tab, then click on your member name. Your latest posts and threads will be listed there. That IS still working. :)

rider2040

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Yep. Still not seeing them, even from the browser on my computer. Interestingly, I can subscribe to new threads and have them show up properly.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
hmm...weird. I still am not seeing any new posts under your profile or any one else's.
II've been doing all of this posting and checking from the wpc wp8 app. I'll check again from my computer when I get home.
It's definitely the site, not the app. I haven't used the app at all today. My usage of the forums today has been only via PC using Firefox 17.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster