Why do I get "Your submission has triggered the spam filter and will not be accepted" when comment

nutnithin

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Re: Why do I get "Your submission has triggered the spam filter and will not be accepted" when comme

same error when i tried to send a tip on the "tip us on news" section...

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: Why do I get "Your submission has triggered the spam filter and will not be accepted" when comme

Please bear with us folks, we appreciate your patience!

auctionapp

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site

Hey guys,
Same prob here I am one of the developers of auctionapp trying to post a comment on auctionapp's post:

We are overjoyed with the reactions from the community after releasing auctionapp.
We are taking on board any suggestions for future updates but would appreciate them posted in our forums at auctionapp.co so we don't need to look far for them.
We've had a few comments about errors and received some sreenshots of the error message from a helpful user on our forums. The issue seems to be WP8 users only and should be fixed in the update which will be published next week.

It would be great if you can skip me past the spam filter please.

Thanks,
John.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site

Hey guys,
Same prob here I am one of the developers of auctionapp trying to post a comment on auctionapp's post:

We are overjoyed with the reactions from the community after releasing auctionapp.
We are taking on board any suggestions for future updates but would appreciate them posted in our forums at auctionapp.co so we don't need to look far for them.
We've had a few comments about errors and received some sreenshots of the error message from a helpful user on our forums. The issue seems to be WP8 users only and should be fixed in the update which will be published next week.

It would be great if you can skip me past the spam filter please.

Thanks,
John.

Just a suggestion... but you may want to try leaving your comment without the web address in it. :)

windowsPhoneGuy

May 16, 2012
Visit site

Having the same problem. Just send an e-mail to your account support team, might be redundant if you can fix it from here.

dalydose

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site

I had this happen to me before. I emailed, but got no response!

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site

Hey folks,

We're still actively working on optimizing the comment spam filter... so I apologize for any roadblocks you may experience. Stay tuned though, we're working on it!

dalydose

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site

Hey folks,

We're still actively working on optimizing the comment spam filter... so I apologize for any roadblocks you may experience. Stay tuned though, we're working on it!
can't old school peeps be given some extra leeway? :)

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site

I've just granted u some extra leeway. Try commenting now. :)

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site

It's fine, I've got some Chinese knockoff phones to sell ;)

Oh, and they run Symbian S40 ;)

The Lard

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site

Hi chaps,

Just reviving this thread as I'm seeing the same issue too, seems to be just with one particular comment though:

"Very attractive device, and I for one quite like to see the continuation and refinement of the N9 design - trimmer, smaller bezels etc. (one minor niggle is that the corner of my 920 has worn a hole in the bottom of my jeans pocket. But then I do buy cheap jeans.)

With on-screen buttons though this one ain't for me. I'm ITCHING to see more of the 830 however - fingers crossed for 5" IPS, Glance and Qi..."

Any chance you could stick me on the spam filter exlude list, or even just let me know what the problematic part of the text is so I can amend it accordingly? Many thanks.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site

*thumbs up* Reach out anytime if you need anything. Glad to have you here!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs