two things i could use help with.....

Zeroplanetz

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
1 I can't seem to add or find a picture that shows up in my profile pic correctly. I've tried several different sizes and different photos all together. Any suggestions?

2. I don't know if others have this issue or not but most of the time while using my surface Rt trying to post a thread or a comment to another thread I have to battle with the on screen keyboard to stay up. I've no problems on other sites just wpcentral. ( only thing on other sites is them not really being touch friendly like trying to select a category without having to search.) anyways any suggestions? Thank you!

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Had the keyboard problem with my Surface as well. I think it was Dave Blake that said he noticed it as well, and if he zoomed in there was no problem. That did the trick for me. So when I'm on the Surface, I just zoom a little on the comment box before typing and it's ok. Not a perfect fix, but it helps.

Zeroplanetz

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Had the keyboard problem with my Surface as well. I think it was Dave Blake that said he noticed it as well, and if he zoomed in there was no problem. That did the trick for me. So when I'm on the Surface, I just zoom a little on the comment box before typing and it's ok. Not a perfect fix, but it helps.

Thank you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo