Should WPCentral use Disqus?

Simon Tupper

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
I want to know if you guys use Disqus and would you like to be able to access WPCentral's articles and comment section from there? To be honest I would like it!

anon(5370748)

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I have a disqus account, but it's only because I don't want to connect every blog I comment on to Facebook. I wouldn't use it here because I tend to comment on the links to the articles in the forum rather than the article itself

Narse77

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
I saw this app in the store and have been curious. I currently use Board Express for my forums and I am mostly happy with it. What does this app do that Board Express, tapatalk etc not do?

Bartdog

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
I don't understand how you can quickly find an articl on Disqus if the "community" isn't one of the main ones listed. For example, InformationWeek is constantly talking about MS and WP and I'm unable to post a comment at work. I'm also unable to find that dang article on Disqus. The search function searches the comments, not the articles. I think at the very least that should be changed to give you the option of searching for articles.

gsquared

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Same as GoodThings2Life. I've had more problems than anything using Disqus. I've already got an account here so I do not see why I would ever use it here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs