Whats wrong, my 920 and wpcentral posting?

scadaman29325b

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Ok, its me I concede, but WHAT am I doing wrong?

When answering or posting, if I click into the memo box first (the box in typing in now), my keyboard pops up then disappears instantly.

So, I have to start in the subject line, get the keyboard up, then move into the memo field.

How do I need to cross my fingers to get it to work, or is everybody and y'all were afraid to ask?

Crap, did it just then, screen timed out, when I came back I could not start in this field, had to go up to the subject line, then back down here.

And now again...

Any help out there for my keyboard, thanks, Phil.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Ok, its me I concede, but WHAT am I doing wrong?

When answering or posting, if I click into the memo box first (the box in typing in now), my keyboard pops up then disappears instantly.

So, I have to start in the subject line, get the keyboard up, then move into the memo field.

How do I need to cross my fingers to get it to work, or is everybody and y'all were afraid to ask?

Crap, did it just then, screen timed out, when I came back I could not start in this field, had to go up to the subject line, then back down here.

And now again...

Any help out there for my keyboard, thanks, Phil.

Phil,

There are some nagging problems relating to the issues you've reported. We're working on them.

In the meantime, Paladinleeds' suggestion of the Windows Phone Central App is a good one. It's a killer app... Jay has done (and is still doing) an awesome job with it. Give it a try and let us know what you think.

Thanks for your patience!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss