Forum Notifications on menu bar

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I like to see the notification count (the number next to the mail looking icon) to gauge how activity the threads are that I have posted on. Would there be any chance that number could get placed in the menu bar next to "Forums" that is located right below "Windows Phone Central" title? This way, I could be reading a story on the site and see if I have any new notifications without having to actually move over to the forums?

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
That's a good idea. Will have to check to see how doable that is, but I'll put on my list.

In similar news, I'm going to put together a 'participated' area for all members in the forums... so they can easily see the action on threads they've participated in.

Vb2012

Banned
Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
I like to see the notification count (the number next to the mail looking icon) to gauge how activity the threads are that I have posted on. Would there be any chance that number could get placed in the menu bar next to "Forums" that is located right below "Windows Phone Central" title? This way, I could be reading a story on the site and see if I have any new notifications without having to actually move over to the forums?

are you serious X_X

Vb2012

Banned
Mar 29, 2013
Visit site

really?? ♡.♡

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes