Microsoft Extras - Add Bing section

lancepr

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Could we get a Bing section under Microsoft extras?
No good place to ask about rewards, maps, search, translator etc. that Bing offers.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
I would be interested in hearing any news on the rewards. I don't always check them, just look at my points in the corner, and could be missing out on some deals. Or not knowing if some have been discontinued, go in to redeem and find it doesn't exist any more.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
The only rewards I've ever used were Starbucks, Amazon.com and Redbox. Those seem to be the only retailers I've ever seen since I've been registered for Bing Rewards.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
So far I've only redeemed them to buy apps in the phone marketplace. Though we've just started using redbox, so that could be next.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
So far I've only redeemed them to buy apps in the phone marketplace. Though we've just started using redbox, so that could be next.

I tried Redbox once, but I like Netflix better. So the only ones I ever use regularly are Amazon.com and Starbucks.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
We use Netflix for streaming some things but have been renting blu rays with Redbox. There's a kiosk very close to the house. And the app for WP8 works great for checking what's available and reserving it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos